Date: 03 December 2010
Venue: Greek Cypriot Brotherhood Centre, Britannia Road, North Finchley London N12 9RU
Leading US lawyer Athan Tsimpedes returns to London by popular request for a follow up seminar and workshop on Cypriots taking mass legal action against Turkey’s illegal regime and HSBC bank, in the occupied part of Cyprus.
THE SEMINAR WILL COVER:
– Why Greek Cypriots from the US, Canada, Cyprus, the UK and all over the world are registering their interest in this US class (mass) action lawsuit.
– Other legal processes against businesses such as Turkish Airlines and REMAX which violate human rights in the occupied areas.
– How US law complements European law and cases related to Cyprus.
– How to bring Turkey to justice in the courts of the US for its atrocities through the landmark case Kirkham v Air France won by Mr Tsimpedes.
• Do you believe you have a right to compensation for loss of use of your property since 1974?
• Do you want to expose a global bank that is illegally processing sales of Greek Cypriot property?
• Do you want Turkey to be condemned by the US court system for the atrocities committed in 1974?
This is your chance, at minimal cost, to preserve your and your family’s rights in occupied Cyprus by joining this class action against Turkey and its illegal agents, who are criminally selling your family’s heritage. Join us at the seminar and consider joining the class action too.
Friday 3 December 2010 at 7.30pm
Kika 020 8888 2556